CLAIR raises the bar, now offering a quantum leap in RF antenna technology
- - High forward gain across a wide coverage area
- - Wideband design across multiple frequency ranges
- - Low profile robust packaging
- - Versatile mounting solutions
- - Antenna Type: Fractal (Passive)
- - Polarization: Circular polarization
- - Forward Gain: Nominal 6 dBi
- - Front-to-Back Ratio: 20 dB
- - Bandwidth: 470-928 MHz
- - Beam Width (half power): 90 degrees
- - SWR: Better then 1.75:1
- - Power Handling: 40 w
- - Impedance: 50Ω
- - Height: 15” (38.4 cm)
- - Width: 15” (38.4 cm)
- - Depth: 2.7” (6.9 cm)
- - Approximate Weight: 4 lbs. (1.81 kg)
- Note: Weight value does not include mounting hardware.
- - Radome Material: Kydex
- - Ground Plate Material: Aluminum
CLAIR now offers a circular polarized and orientation insensitive antenna that performs over a wide band optimized for communications, wireless microphones, and wireless monitoring systems.
Using patented fractal technologies, the CLAIR CF1090 provides the performance and flexibility required to accomplish the most difficult and complex RF system designs. Featuring a thin and unobtrusive aesthetic design, the small, low profile, all black packaging blends into its environment. Versatile mounting technology allows incorporation into the performance space in such a way that optimizes antenna placement while staying out of camera shots and site lines. The CF1090 can be used to both transmit and receive RF signals. It’s ability to perform across a wide bandwidth (470-928 MHz) allows usage with a diverse inventory of wireless gear. New fractal technologies allow the CF1090 to provide high gain across a wide coverage pattern. This maintains exemplary front to back gain differential while maximizing the rejection of unwanted signals not illuminated by the antenna power pattern. Superior polarization performance creates a superior even coverage that virtually eliminates dropouts.
View this page in PDF form.
For purchasing information please contact the Fractal staff by email or call (914) 664-6002.