CLAIR is fully committed to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected category in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Our company creates and deploys some of the world’s most cutting-edge entertainment technology products, and we want you to be a part of our team. We are currently in search of an experienced Software Developer to create and maintain our bespoke software solutions, and our on-premise and cloud databases. The successful candidate will also help to develop critical products for our stakeholders and clients, and offer excellent technical support and strategic insights. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers competitive pay and excellent benefits
• Develop and implement new software applications
• Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
• Design and update on-premise and cloud databases
• Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
• Collect, analyze and summarize development and service issues
• Recommend improvements to existing software applications as necessary
• Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
• Ability to work independently with strong critical thinking and problem-solving ability
• 5+ years experience in software development
• Flexible and willing to accept changes in priorities at a moment’s notice as necessary
• Strong attention to detail
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Desired Demonstrated Knowledge of Tools, Technologies, and Processes:
• Development in multiple high-level languages, e.g. VB.Net, C#, Python, F#, Swift, Objective C
• Relational databases, e.g. SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL
• Mobile application development for iOS and Android
• Cloud environments, e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
• Project management and software development methodologies, e.g. Agile, “Move fast and break things”
Attributes that will put your Resume to the top of the list
• Experience developing in ERP, MRP, CRM environments
• A development portfolio that can be demonstrated during an interview
• Full stack mastery
• You’ve read any/all of the following: The 4 Disciplines of Execution, Start With Why, Ideal Team Player, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (let us know your top take-aways in your cover letter)
• Participation in related professional organizations or continuous education
Warehouse Associate - NASHVILLE
The Warehouse Associate is part of Clair’s inbound & outbound team. Daily workload will be split between checking gear in, testing, prepping and packing work trunks for tours/events driven by daily demand. Responsibilities include loading and unloading trucks, assisting with cycle counting of all gear, and driving Clair vehicles with either gear or personnel.
Ideal candidates will possess:
• Attention to detail with a strong emphasis on accuracy to ensure production at expected quality and quantity levels.
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Ability to excel and adapt in a fast-paced, client driven, demanding environment
• Ability to work as part of a team and maintain a positive attitude under sometimes challenging conditions
• Prompt, consistent, and dependable attendance is a requirement for this position.
• Availability to work overtime on short notice, including weekends, when necessary
• A valid driver’s license and clean driving record is required for this position.
Interested candidates can submit a resume to email@example.com
Touring Audio Technician
Clair has openings for touring Audio Technicians to join our exceptional Road Staff that are looking for a long term career and commitment. The key responsibilities of associates in this position include assisting in set-up and tear down of large scale sound systems and audio equipment, loading and unloading trucks, directing and supervising stagehands, and troubleshooting audio equipment. Candidates must be able to work under tight time constraints in a demanding and fast paced environment. Qualified candidates must be able to regularly lift items weighing up to 50 lbs., frequently bend, squat, kneel and reach above shoulders, as well as stand/walk 10-12 hours in a normal work day. Travel is required and consists of long periods away from home, up to 3 months or more at a time. Candidates must have a US Passport or be able to acquire one within 3 months, candidates must also have a clean record as travel to foreign countries is required. A strong work ethic, the ability to work independently, and strong customer service and organizational skills are critical. A minimum of one year of work experience in the audio field and an Associate or Bachelor degree in Show Production, Electrical Technology, Acoustics, or similar field of study or equivalent work experience is preferred. Overtime is mandatory during the peak season of our business. Must be willing to relocate to Lititz, PA for an indefinite period of time.Click the following to see full job description: Touring Audio Technician
Interested candidates can submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org