CLAIR is fully committed to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected category in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Touring Audio Technician
Clair Global has openings for touring Audio Technicians in our US based facilities, to join our exceptional Road Staff. The key responsibilities of associates in this position include assisting in set-up and tear down of audio equipment, loading and unloading trucks, directing and supervising stagehands, and troubleshooting audio equipment. Qualified candidates must be able to regularly lift items weighing up to 50 lbs., frequently bend, squat and reach above shoulders, stand/walk 8-10 hours in a normal work day, and travel frequently by motor vehicle and plane. A strong work ethic, the ability to work independently, and strong customer service and organizational skills are critical. A minimum of one year of work experience in the audio field and an Associate or Bachelor degree in Show Production, Electrical Technology, Acoustics, or similar field of study or equivalent work experience is preferred. Overtime is mandatory during the peak season of our business.Touring Audio Tech Job Description Employment Application
If you are interested in joining a premier sound reinforcement provider and recognized audio industry leader, please send your resume and cover letter to Dave Lester.
Audio Control Systems
Electrical Service Technician
Clair Global is looking for an Electrical Service Technician for their U.K offices. The ideal candidate would be joining the fast paced Technical Department, providing support for tours running throughout Europe. The role is based in the U.K. shop in Luton and involves performing regular checks and maintenance for all electrical equipment coming in and out of the shop.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
• An electrical engineering background with experience on high level pro audio equipment (preferred).
• Educated to HND/Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, with a thorough understanding of both equipment and its application.
• Wiring and cable terminating skills.
• Ability to work unsupervised and to interact with staff of various disciplines.
• Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines and keep a high standard of attention to details.
• Strong work ethic.
• Good communications skills at all levels. Excellent English communication skills (written & verbal).
• An above average regard for health & safety standards and regulations is required.
• IT literate and able to produce detailed planned maintenance reports, work programs and schedules.
• A customer service focus, with a positive, professional and flexible approach.
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.