CLAIR is fully committed to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected category in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Clair Data Services
Network Field Technician
Clair Global is looking for candidates who are interested in the live entertainment industry and share our passion for innovation and unyielding customer service. As demand for features heavily reliant on technology and fan engagement grows for tours, festivals, and sporting events, the network backbone and support become more complex and more integral to the events’ success. We are a leading entertainment company focused on pushing the limits of what is possible by providing highly resilient, reliable, scalable networks utilizing the latest tech available. We are interested in someone who enjoys networking, is self-motivated and wants to boldly advance the entertainment industry.
A Network Field Technician builds, deploys, and maintains extensive wireless and ethernet networks. The tasks involved include troubleshooting, monitoring, and responding to ever changing client needs.
• Determine best placement of wireless access points to properly cover a specified area
• Configure and tune wireless point to multipoint links
• Install physical interconnects between nodes
• Configure and deploy switching based on event or client specific needs
• Respond to site changes and expanding scopes
• Thoroughly maintain gear in line with company standards
• Prep and de-prep gear both in the office and onsite
• Long/late hours
• Inclement and diverse environmental conditions indoors and outdoors
• Physically demanding tasks including lifting heavy equipment and loading and packing trucks
Desired (but not necessary) Qualifications:
• Deep understanding of OSI Layers 1 and 2
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technologies or related field
• CompTIA Network+
• CCNA or higher Cisco certification
Sound like it's for you? Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org