CLAIR is fully committed to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected category in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
R&D Project Manager
Clair Global is seeking an R&D Project Manager for our Lititz office. The ideal candidate will plan and implement specified projects, particularly new product development projects, and will keep them on schedule from start to completion date. Responsiblities will include developing project scopes, timelines, and project status reports. In addition, the individual will be expected to prioritize and manage multiple projects with overlapping deadlines while maintaining accurate project information and specifications. The position will require collaboration with multiple departments and managing occasional projects outside of audio.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
• Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing, in person, and over the phone so others will understand.
• Ability to work on a team, maintain a positive attitude, and be open to learning.
• Strong documentation, organization and time management skills
• Must excel in a fast-paced, demanding, and continuously changing environment.
• While the position does not have direct reports, the ability to motivate and lead a diverse group of team members is required.
• Passion for the entertainment experience
• Experience in product development and project management
• Experience in Audio system design
• Knowledge of Engineering
• Familiarity with manufacturing processes
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Our company creates and deploys some of the world’s most cutting-edge entertainment technology products, and we want you to be a part of our team. We are currently in search of an experienced Software Developer to create and maintain our bespoke software solutions, and our on-premise and cloud databases. The successful candidate will also help to develop critical products for our stakeholders and clients, and offer excellent technical support and strategic insights. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers competitive pay and excellent benefits
• Develop and implement new software applications
• Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
• Design and update on-premise and cloud databases
• Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
• Collect, analyze and summarize development and service issues
• Recommend improvements to existing software applications as necessary
• Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
• Ability to work independently with strong critical thinking and problem-solving ability
• 5+ years experience in software development
• Flexible and willing to accept changes in priorities at a moment’s notice as necessary
• Strong attention to detail
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Desired Demonstrated Knowledge of Tools, Technologies, and Processes:
• Development in multiple high-level languages, e.g. VB.Net, C#, Python, F#, Swift, Objective C
• Relational databases, e.g. SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL
• Mobile application development for iOS and Android
• Cloud environments, e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
• Project management and software development methodologies, e.g. Agile, “Move fast and break things”
Attributes that will put your Resume to the top of the list
• Experience developing in ERP, MRP, CRM environments
• A development portfolio that can be demonstrated during an interview
• Full stack mastery
• You’ve read any/all of the following: The 4 Disciplines of Execution, Start With Why, Ideal Team Player, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (let us know your top take-aways in your cover letter)
• Participation in related professional organizations or continuous education