CLAIR is fully committed to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected category in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Clair Global is seeking an experienced Shipping and Receiving Clerk to join the team! The person in this role coordinates activities related to shipping and receiving of products, components, and/or replacement parts, verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments, and prepares items for shipment. This role provides shipping and receiving support to all Clair Global locations.
• Ability to work independently and take initiative. Must be a quick learner, able to multi-task and switch gears easily.
• Strong writing, communication and organizational skills with passion for detail and accuracy
• Demonstrated competence to assess priorities and manage a variety of activities in a time-sensitive environment and to meet deadlines with attention to detail, accuracy and quality.
• Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member in fast-paced environment.
• Computer skills in word processing and spreadsheet programs (Microsoft Office applications).
• Excellent interpersonal and friendly customer service skills required.
• Demonstrated maturity and judgment.
1. Oversees incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments.
2. Studies shipping notices, bills of lading, invoices, orders, and other records to determine shipping priorities, work assignments, and shipping methods required to meet shipping and receiving schedules utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes and rates for domestic and international shipments.
3. Plans work schedules, assigns duties, and evaluates work for accuracy and conformance to policies
4. Works with management to establish and modify department operational methods and procedures.
• 5 or more years’ experience in shipping and receiving or related warehouse experience
• Familiarity with Federal Express and UPS shipping processes
• Working knowledge of ERP systems
• Ability to compute amounts such as space used, shipping charges, and unit of measure conversions
All interested parties should complete the following digital application and submit their resume here: