CLAIR is fully committed to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected category in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Audio Control Systems
Electrical Service Technician
Clair Global is looking for an Electrical Service Technician for their U.K offices. The ideal candidate would be joining the fast paced Technical Department, providing support for tours running throughout Europe. The role is based in the U.K. shop in Luton and involves performing regular checks and maintenance for all electrical equipment coming in and out of the shop.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
• An electrical engineering background with experience on high level pro audio equipment (preferred).
• Educated to HND/Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, with a thorough understanding of both equipment and its application.
• Wiring and cable terminating skills.
• Ability to work unsupervised and to interact with staff of various disciplines.
• Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines and keep a high standard of attention to details.
• Strong work ethic.
• Good communications skills at all levels. Excellent English communication skills (written & verbal).
• An above average regard for health & safety standards and regulations is required.
• IT literate and able to produce detailed planned maintenance reports, work programs and schedules.
• A customer service focus, with a positive, professional and flexible approach.
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.